Monday, May 7, 2012

Spring Fling Color Block Nails

I was really feeling the spring fever this weekend!  My university held there annual Spring Fling carnival/ concert event on Saturday and I wanted my nails to match the mood of the weekend, so I went with a spring themed color block manicure.  For this design I used China Glaze Lemon Fizz, China Glaze For Audrey, and China Glaze Peachy Keen.

I started by painting all my nails with two coats of Lemon Fizz.  After that was dry I used scotch tape to mark off where I wanted the color blocks to be on each nail.  Then I filled it in with the other two colors of polish that I had.


This design was defiantly an experiment, but I really like how the design came out.  A lot of people complemented me on them over the weekend, which is always nice. I also really enjoy how the colors of the polish went well together.  I feel like they would make for good water marble colors.

What do you think of color block nails?  Leave a comment here, on Facebook, or tweet me@Polish_Paradise.


2 comments: