Monday, May 28, 2012

It's the Bee's Knees!



Hey guys! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend!  I officially started my new job this weekend working for a local radio station and I  got to work at a huge air show event at one of the local beaches, which was a lot of fun!  The station I work for has a mascot of a bee so in honor of my first day working for them I did a simple bee design on my nails!  I used China Glaze Solar Power and Kiss Nail Art Paint in Black.  The design is simple.  I started with two coats of Solar Power and then I put 4 thin black lines on each nail with the black nail art paint.   The design looked really good until I tried to put top coat over it, the black paint smudged.  This is a problem that I have had with the nail art paint in the past and that's usually why I do not use it.  It's seems like no matter how long you wait the black paint never dries and smudges your design when you go to cover it with top coat.  Oh well, not my best, but it was a fun quick manicure.

What kind of nails did you have for the holiday weekend? Leave a comment here, or share some pictures with me on Facebook, and on twitter @Polish_Paradise!


1 comment: