Friday, May 18, 2012

FLOAM!

Today I have for you Nail-Ventrous Floam! I am so excited that I was finally able to get my hands on a bottle of this precious nail polish.  This polish is amazing because it is designed to look like Nickalodeon Floam, one of the great Nickalodeon inventions of the 90's.  It has very tiny yellow and blue matte glitters in a clear base that look kind of blue-green when the are together on the nail.  This nail polish amazes me because it actually looks like you stuck bits of Floam to your nails!


Above Floam is shown at one coat on my nails.  It looks very sparse, but the glitters apply very evenly across the nail.



The two pictures above show Floam after two coats.  It looks pretty good, but you can still see some gaps so I used a third coat.



The top picture shows Floam after 3 coats and I think it looks pretty solid! No gaps and it looks pretty much like the real thing!  The bottom picture shows Floam with one coat of  Seche Vite top coat on it to give it a nice shine!  

I have to say that I really love this polish and I am so glad that I was able to find it!  It is such a pretty color and it looks so much like the real Floam which brings back great memories from my childhood!

Do any of you guys have Floam?  Leave a comment here, on Facebook, or tweet me @Polish_Paradise!




No comments:

Post a Comment